Thursday, September 20, 2012

Woohoo!

I'm sitting in the car waiting for the hubby, on our way back from the first ultrasound.

At this stage the nurse this morning told me that you have to have a minimum of 2 follicles at 9mm to continue the cycle. Then she found nine on one side! I'm posting a pic of of my right side, which had about 5 more, and you can see the list on the left of the screen where all the follicle numbers and sizes are. (as you can see I am in darn good shape!)

I'll officially start a second injection tonite of Ganirelex, which is the drug that helps prevent ovulation. (don't want to loose all those eggs too soon!). So two shots a night now, but I'm happy with that.

"on the edge"
That's how I'd describe yesterday lol. I think that the hormones have officially started kickin in emotion-wise. I felt on the verge of tears all day, and had to talk myself out of quitting for my last class of the day. (being tired isn't helping) luckily I found a couple of my friends on staff and laughed it out with them. :0) just have to recognize when I'm not being logical! (and everyone has been quick to tell me that I might as well get used to this for when I actually do get pregnant!) hehehe...

On a more difficult note, there has been a lot if tragedy in my community of fellow teachers in our district this week. My heart is saddened, and it causes me to stop and be grateful for my friends and my family and our health. You never know when that could change, and so I encourage everyone to make sure to stop and say "I love you", and look at life through a lense of "what is really important?".

Hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment