Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Yogurt Test

We've been performing it a couple of times a day - - -

It consists of Stephen getting the tub of honey vanilla greek yogurt and opening it for me to sniff. The idea is that I would hopefully have the sudden urge to puke.  Okay, sounds crazy; but that's how we kind of "knew" we were prego with Nathan. I'd eat it every morning and one day I went to get some and suddenly couldn't stomach the thought of it. Yay for food adversions!

Forgive the multiple postings lately - definitely going nuts! Of course we are over-analyzing everything, and still everything could be from the hormone pills anyhow. (I grabbed some tums last night and the hubby was like "hmmmmm...". I just rolled my eyes and told him that heartburn is caused by Progesterone and I was just switched to oral pills. I know these things!)

Did have a fun little indulgence last night.



Allowed him to go get me some fries from In 'n Out at 9:00pm. They were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! I figured that even though this wait is horrid, I'd rather it pass with some fun and spontaneity! LOL

(Smelled the yogurt this morning and I still wanted to eat some. Darn.)

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment