Thursday, August 7, 2014

New things I have learned...

1. Essential oil ginger drops do NOT taste like good 'ole normal ginger. In fact, they almost MAKE me throw up when I take them to help with nausea. But they seem to work... I have found mixing with ginger ale to be tolerable.  (And yes, even if it's only mental I'll take it!!)


2. Endometrin  (progesterone suppositories) can cause vaginal spotting. This would have been extremely helpful to know in advance before I nearly had a heart-attack today discovering blood and thinking I was going to miscarry. Ugh!


3. The Supreme Club at Jersey Mikes, with extra veggies and mustard, is one of the only things I can tolerate and may end up eating on a daily basis for the next 4 - 6 weeks. (If you have any coupons, send 'em my way LOL)


4. The "Happy Go-Lucky" Jamberry nail wrap style aggravates my nausea. I only had that Jamicure on for two days before I groaned one last time and peeled them of. (I've ordered a few more subtle designs for now! Jamberry still makes me feel pretty...)


5. I discovered a Groupon for fresh-squeezed juices, or fruit & veggie smoothies, from Jamba. This shall hopefully supply a tolerable breakfast on my way to work in the next two months. (Many of the juices have ginger in them! Yay for more ginger...)


6. Surviving pregnancy IS possible, although tougher, with a little one running around. Nathan is blissfully ignorant to my suffering, and Grams is a savior! It gives me hope for when the new little one arrives... (Remind me of that in about 9 months!)


7. "Every pregnancy is different." It really is... No wonder women go flippin' crazy wondering what's going on next and what's happening to their bodies. And searching forums online only provides some insight - but we all still do it anyways.


8. Amazon prime is worth it. Plenty of non-Netfix available shows to stay entertained with while lying down exhausted in bed. Also, two day shipping for prenatal vitamins, stool softners, and lots of other fun preggo things you need!

Speaking of which - I am going to take advantage of some down bed time right now! (The Good Wife is actually good!)

Hugs!




No comments:

Post a Comment